• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

cherry rub taste test

devious

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
i oredered 2 shaker bottles of the new cherry rub. I should have purchased 2 more. they hit the mark on this one. and they also teased me with samples of there other products. the sweet and spicy rub is like crack:lol: I will be ordering some of that soon. so get some of that cherry rub!!!

i oredered 2 shaker bottles of the new cherry rub. I should have purchased 2 more. they hit the mark on this one. and they also teased me with samples of there other products. the sweet and spicy rub is like crack:lol: I will be ordering some of that soon. so get some of that cherry rub!!!

I think you hit the nail on the head. The sweet and spicy is like crack! These are top quality rubs at super affordable prices.

I've done two runs with the rub now...LOVE it! I just love the taste of it out of the jar. I'm trying it on a bunch o ribs again this weekend.

Tried my first bottle of the cherry rub on some pork steak last night. Wife ate into it and went - what did you do different. I said new rub, she LOVED it. This comes from a girl who prefers salt and pepper.

Just got my 4 pk sampler. This stuff tastes great out of the shakers! Can't wait to give it a try. I think I'll be buying the 5lb bags real soon!!!

Thanks Smoke,
Boat

Hey Stef, your rubs and sauce are the Farking Best:clap2:

Ross

Let's see...

I've come up with Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy Ice Cream

I've got some things up my sleeve for the Cherry Rub...

Just got my 4 pk sampler. This stuff tastes great out of the shakers! Can't wait to give it a try. I think I'll be buying the 5lb bags real soon!!!

Thanks Smoke,
Boat

Thanks fellas! I am glad you guys are enjoying this stuff!

Back