my new beastly homemade smoker (TONS OF PRON)

W

warren

ok guys here is what i have been working on for the past month and a half it has taken me a long time but it is so worth it i will be cooking on it within the next two-three weeks i just have to get the thermometer ( it is in the mail) and the weed burner and such stuff

13yj901.jpg

xp0zew.jpg

2vhysjk.jpg

1z6zhwj.jpg

n4d1c8.jpg

dol0t1.jpg

1z239fa.jpg

4izdjp.jpg

2iuvss3.jpg

eh1745.jpg

315jvyh.jpg

14vtlso.jpg

333ebsk.jpg

68hob8.jpg

30jjhpw.jpg

o5xlkk.jpg

30kdoyb.jpg

23r5ugh.jpg

outs7q.jpg

11kyqlh.jpg

2myc6tt.jpg

9izjiv.jpg

64hw8h.jpg

2psn892.jpg

plasma cutter

33ts206.jpg

chop saw

142hhfa.jpg

compressor

kce928.jpg

welder
a0cgpk.jpg

de-greasing
2kge2h.jpg

final product

e6awep.jpg

It took you a month and a half for that ??? :wink:

just kidding !! very talented and looks like it will produce some kick-arse BBQ.

Nice Job !!!

Looks real good but the firebox might be too small. Nice job though.

Jeff

MilitantSquatter lol you scared me for a second i could only work on it wensday through saturday due to the access of tools

Looks real good but the firebox might be too small. Nice job though.

Jeff

i thought that too but i decided to try it if it does not work i will cut it off and make one

Good looking rig. I have to agree with Jeff that the fire box may be a little small, only one way to find out (fire that mutha up). Is that a compressor tank?

no it is a 120 gallon hot water expansion tank for water and that was my first impression on the tank to but what the fark ill give it a try i also think that the picture makes it looks small i am standing about 10 ft away and teh tank is like 2 ft long and 1 ft wide

The Step by Step Pics are great. I wish I could work with Metal like that. Great Job.

Back