Tripple Hot and Yummy

Smoke Dawg

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Ok – If you don’t know – There is this Throwdown thing going on at:
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86
So MSD and I decided to Cook some “Foods of Love!” We call it the Hot Love version!
Here are the Players
View attachment 91497
Marinated Pork Belly, HDD bacon poppers (Who knew Mike was such a romantic?), and Stuffed HDD Chicken wings with Bacon, Mushrooms, Onions, and Smoked Pepper Jack Cheese.
To double down, we grilled these “On a Stick!” for the double entry and then turned it into an “Appetizer Three-Way!” for the Triple Hot Entry!

Let’s get started by de-Boning the wings
View attachment 91498
Here is the wing casing ready to stuff
View attachment 91499
Get started on the stuffing with bacon, Mushrooms, and onions sautéed and cooled
View attachment 91500
Add a stick of Smoked Pepper Jack Cheese and stuff it full.
View attachment 91501
Close it up a secure it on a stick
View attachment 91502
A healthy covering of Habanero Death Dust (HDD)
View attachment 91503
Got the Pork Belly Cubed and marinating
View attachment 91504
Some Jalapeno pepper poppers with cream cheese, HDD and Bacon chips (add on Habanero Popper to keep the heat level up)
View attachment 91505
Pepper Jack and Sharp Cheddar cheese topping for the Party Poppers!
View attachment 91506
Stuffed Chicken Wings and Pork Belly on the Webber
View attachment 91507
Getting Cozy on the indirect side
View attachment 91508
Poppers on the GMG (with some clams smoking for next week’s party clam dip)
View attachment 91509
Poppers done!
View attachment 91510
Add a chili glaze tpo the chicken and then Plated and ready to eat
View attachment 91511
This is Soooooo good!
View attachment 91512
The pork Belly was melt in your mouth good, the stuffed Chicken Wings were Spicy delicious, and the poppers were hot and yummy – the Habanero poppers were extra yummy

Thanks for Lookin!

Last edited:
Those stuffed wings look good. I bet you those poppers were HOT. I fixed some today but im probably gonna regret it.

We love HDD and have it in a shaker to use often. MSD would not try the Habenaro Poppers. I love the flavor they have but there is a price to pay!

The wings were inspired ny CharredApron on his New Years cook. Different stuffing and glaze to suit our liking

Three%20Birds%20with%20One%20Stone.jpg

Awesome three way three play.

Love the Avatar Budman1

Reminds me of the Boxer Dane we had - He liked wearing sunglasses and had a giant wild tongue

Great cook, Smoke Dawg! I love what you did with the bacon marinated and on a skewer, good idea. Spaced apart like that they got really crusty, didn't they? :hungry: Love what you did with the wings, too, Charred Apron's New Year's wings have been dancing around in my head, too.

We love HDD and have it in a shaker to use often. MSD would not try the Habenaro Poppers. I love the flavor they have but there is a price to pay!

The wings were inspired ny CharredApron on his New Years cook. Different stuffing and glaze to suit our liking
Great spin on a labor of love. They are so worth the effort! Nice Job!

Back