View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #1
bigabyte
somebody shut me the fark up.

Arrow SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Hot & Bothered: Food to gitcha inna Mood" Throwdown!

"Hot & Bothered: Food to gitcha inna Mood!"

A N8man original!

Chosen by N8man, the winner of the Almighty Meatball Throwdown!

Here is how N8man wants this to go down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8man
Chris, if I may, seeing as in a few weeks from now it will be St.Valentine’s Day, I’d like to have a special Valentines Throwdown……
“Hot & Bothered: Food to gitcha inna Mood!”

The only special requirement is
that there must be a sexy cocktail accompaning a sexy entrée.....
The stiffer the better (at least my wife says so)!

Since this is a SPECIAL Throwdown, there are SPECIAL RULES!!!

1. This is an Open Category.
2. The item must be Grilled or Smoked during the cooking process, or feature Grilled or Smoked ingredients in a prominent manner.
3. Submitted dishes must be cooked on Valentine's Day, Tuesday, February 14th.
4. All pics (any number) must be submitted by Midnight Central Time on Wednesday night February 15th.
5. Since this is Valentine's Day, multiple entries are encouraged. For each entry please specify which photo you want used in the voting thread, otherwise I will choose and my decision will be final.
6. You are allowed to touch up your photos for clarity, or to add the dish/item to a more interesting background if you like.
7. By posting your photos, you are granting consent for your photo to be reused for other BBQ Brethren related postings or materials.
8. Any joke photos, or photos of past creations you wish to show off must have a disclaimer stating that the photo is not intended to be included in the Vote thread.
9. If you have any problems with any of the entries, believing them not to be qualified for any reason, DO NOT COMPLAIN TO ME! Instead, please use the ***VOTE*** thread and exercise your power of voting against those entries. Any complaints posted in any Throwdown thread, or directed to me via any other means will be ignored.
10. If I find an entry to have violated these simple rules, I reserve the right to disqualify that entry.
11. As at any neighborhood block party, the kids are present and part of the festivities, so please keep your posts family friendly.
12. The only time a team entry will be accepted is when the team entry is made by Brethren at a Brethren Bash, and the team name must also be submitted with the entry. Otherwise only individual entries will be accepted.

The voting thread will be posted on Thursday, February 16th and will run through Wednesday, February 22nd.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!
Certified MOINK Baller & IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball Judge #0003 - Are you MOINK Certified?
Sole recipient of the Silverfinger and fingerlickin Awards!

Don't forget about the Throwdown Thingies!
The Secret Squirrel Society doesn't exist - Zero Club

Duh.
bigabyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->