• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Need somewhere to live!

Fo Sizzle My Nizzle

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
So I picked up an offset a couple weeks ago with the approval of my wife. She agreed under the conditions that I sell it/or another grill and that I get her a new tablet. Sounded good. Then yesterday I found another sexy redhead that needed a home. I'm going to save her Tuesday but wifey doesn't know yet. Either I need to find a hiding place until spring or move in with one of you farkers. Let me know Brethren. I come with toys and I cook!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359312578.877859.jpg

Just trot her to the bed room open the closet and show her the shoe collection that all them wimin folk accumulate silently turn walk away and grill up a nice steak dinner.

Man oh Man, you need to get control of your scene. When you do call me and guide me through the process. I still haven't told the wife about the PBC that 7 Budweisers forced me to order last night. But I will, right after a stealthy shoe count.

I have six in the collection. Whenever, I find one I put in the the shed and bring it out after a major shopping trip by the wife. It has worked every time. Number seven is on the way and should be here this week. The usual spot in the shed is available.

So I picked up an offset a couple weeks ago with the approval of my wife. She agreed under the conditions that I sell it/or another grill and that I get her a new tablet. Sounded good. Then yesterday I found another sexy redhead that needed a home. I'm going to save her Tuesday but wifey doesn't know yet. Either I need to find a hiding place until spring or move in with one of you farkers. Let me know Brethren. I come with toys and I cook!

View attachment 74964
Buy her the pad, place it in the kettle, dress the kettle up with ribbon and a bow. She unwraps the the ribbon,opens the kettle and finds the pad. Don't know about your wife, but mine never throws away gift packaging. Just a thought.

That red one is a beaut, but it will stand out like a sore thumb.

SQMBO has not realized that I added a 22.5 WSM to the collection just before Christmas. It's black and round and just kind of blends in. :twisted:

Try this.............It's worked before

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz-Lzu01olY"]The Blues Brothers -- You know I love you, baby! - YouTube[/ame]

Back