• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like This Site?????

Do You Like This Site - Yes

I am a new member, and just purchased a subscription. This is a very interesting site and I like the magazine - well done (no pun intended).

Got a question - is there a thread on double barrel smokers - the 55 gal type? I just ordered the Vogelzang kit and have acquired two pristine drums. Would like some advise particularly on how to make the lid on the upper drum.

I am a new member, and just purchased a subscription. This is a very interesting site and I like the magazine - well done (no pun intended).

Got a question - is there a thread on double barrel smokers - the 55 gal type? I just ordered the Vogelzang kit and have acquired two pristine drums. Would like some advise particularly on how to make the lid on the upper drum.

I did a quick search and found a lot of information for you to read over.
Several folks here have built those type of smokers in various configurations.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1186052

I find something new everytime I visit.

Great ideas, recipes and a big help for the do it yourself types who would rather build your own smoker.

Great site for a UDS newbie.

Attachments

• IMG_1400.jpg
    IMG_1400.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited by a moderator:
I got a subscription when I started with the brethren. I have gotten a lot of information by just reading the threads.As much as I have learned from this site , it would be a crime not to have a subscription.

:thumb:Thanks to this site I was able to buy a $50 Brinkmann Gourmet and sink a little t&m into it and end up with a darn fine smoker. All without posting a single question. There's tons of info on this site.

I agree with everyone else - great site with helpful information. I'll be donating too.

Thank you. As a new member I never thought of that. Just bought my subscription.

just re upped my subscription!! thanks for all the info and help!!:thumb::thumb:

Great site

New to smoke, new to site. Two days online here and two great meals inspired by the brethren. Thank you all!

Back