Brethren Banners on Sale

Got my banner today......Looks awesome. I will be flying the colors May 11th in Rome GA.

My only problem is I selected the UPS shipping option and payed a couple of dollars extra for it. It got to me just fine ......The only problem is that I work for UPS.

Got my banner today......Looks awesome. I will be flying the colors May 11th in Rome GA.

My only problem is I selected the UPS shipping option and payed a couple of dollars extra for it. It got to me just fine ......The only problem is that I work for UPS.

Sorry about that, I thought I caught the few banners that were UPS selected. I guess I missed yours.

Got mine today and Farking Fantastic. Love it. Will be flying it high on June 1st at the Pleasantville Iowa Pigout contest. Thanks again.

Don

I got mine last week, I was going to post a picture of it at a contest, but havent had one yet. excellent quality!

Thanks

We received our cusom banner this week and it looks great. We are looking forward to displaying it at the brethern mixer at Memphis In May.

Approximate Date the Brethren Hats Will Be On Sale?

RE:

Slamdunkpro,

Those Brethren banners sure do look great!

Everybody involved has sure done an absolutely fabulous job on them!

Question 1: Do you have any idea when the BBQ-Brethren hats will be placed on sale?

Question 2: When they are placed on sale, will there be an ad banner announcing the hat sale on the top of front page, like they did for the Brethren banners?

I am sure that there are several hundred Brethren "chomping on the bit" to get one or more hats!

Many thanks.

Ken
The Mustanger
Parkville, MO 64152

"I know that God put me here right in the middle of the USA for a reason!"

Hats - My project from hell................

Hats are an issue of balancing cost. I spoke to a vendor who gave a tremendous price but the quality of the embroidery just wasn't there. I am currently awaiting a sample from another embroiderer.

The issue is that the logo is pretty complex and trying to shrink it down to a hat size has proven challenging.

RE:

Slamdunkpro,

Those Brethren banners sure do look great!

Everybody involved has sure done an absolutely fabulous job on them!

Question 1: Do you have any idea when the BBQ-Brethren hats will be placed on sale?

Question 2: When they are placed on sale, will there be an ad banner announcing the hat sale on the top of front page, like they did for the Brethren banners?

I am sure that there are several hundred Brethren "chomping on the bit" to get one or more hats!

Many thanks.

Ken
The Mustanger
Parkville, MO 64152

"I know that God put me here right in the middle of the USA for a reason!"

Hats - My project from hell................

Hats are an issue of balancing cost. I spoke to a vendor who gave a tremendous price but the quality of the embroidery just wasn't there. I am currently awaiting a sample from another embroiderer.

The issue is that the logo is pretty complex and trying to shrink it down to a hat size has proven challenging.

This tells me that you're exactly the right person to be making the decision, and because of that, I can wait as long as it takes.

Back