Brisket, NOT!

I've had a brisket fall from the heavens before too. It's a sad thing. Sorry to hear.

That will teach you to NOT flip a Brisket with ANYTHING!!!

Live and learn, that's BBQ!

Been there, done that. I dropped a whole plate of chicken wings once. I told the wife I tripped over the dog. (The empty beer bottles overflowing from the trash can told a different story).

After a good washing and a trip back to the grill for a few minutes they were fine. My ego on the other hand, well you know................:becky:

EDIT: The funny part is that this was the second batch. The first batch was as black as charcoal. Go figure. :thumb:

....now we never let a little mishap like that slow us down at the restaurant.......

i have dropped every 15th brisket I have handled since 1979

In my line of work we have a saying that something is still "Field Sterile" if its only been stepped on twice!!!!!! LOL

Terry

lookin at your username, i dont know which is more un-nerving...your post, or the op cookin brisket in a thong

Brisket in the trash---I think not! Tongs in the trash, now thats photo worry. I would have 'filleted" any of the gravel that didnt wash off, hit it with DP Cowlick and right back in the smoker!

Back