BBQ Brethren *OFFICIAL* IMBAS MOINK Ball Certificates now available!

Kathy, I think your balls are bigger than mine...

Wow Kathy, you have some very impressive balls!:nod:

MOINK_Cert_Kathys_Smokin_zps7c0f0b0b.jpg

YAHOO! :clap2:

Let's dance around the fire! :flame: :whoo: :dancer: :flypig: :flock: :flame: :cheer2: :bounce: :butt: :yo: :rofl: :rockon: :flame:

Thanks Biggie, O Kink of MOINK!

I spotted that "supposed" typo as well.:becky:

I'm wondering if I can adopt that title or not. I'm not sure what the IMBAS stance is on that sort of thing. I think they may have a preference for Queens, or so I heard.

my attempt at MOINK balls. Will they work?

No bbq sauce. Decided to add them to homemade spaghetti sauce for a diifferent flavor layer.

Attachments

• 20140222_161920.jpg
    20140222_161920.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 90
  • 20140222_161927.jpg
    20140222_161927.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 91
One of my small batches of MOINK balls, LOL :) Do these count?

And yes, they were 100% beef. In fact I still go the old school method of using the pre-made, frozen meatballs. Typically 1/2 ounce size. And a straight hickory smoked bacon.

MOINK Balls.jpg

I spotted that "supposed" typo as well.:becky:

I'm wondering if I can adopt that title or not. I'm not sure what the IMBAS stance is on that sort of thing. I think they may have a preference for Queens, or so I heard.

Not a typo, just sounded perfect considering who I was in supplication to. :heh: In true kink principle, it's not the gender that matters… it's what you do with it. :tape: :shock: :oops:

Against my better judgement, and with the authorization of both the IMBAS and the BBQ Brethren, I am pleased to announce that submissions for MOINK certification are now being accepted.

There have been some "unofficial" certificates floating around recently. These are different, these are official IMBAS MOINK Ball Certificates, blessed by none other than the BBQ Grail himself, and in accordance with the 2008 Wichita MOINK Ball Treaty. Here is a preview of the current version (subject to change once someone with skill makes something better).

MOINKCert_zps0eb581e0.jpg

RULES - Only balls made out of 100% pure Beef, wrapped with Pork Bacon are considered MOINK. Please do not try to submit any other creations that are not made of balls of 100% pure Beef wrapped with Pork Bacon.

So, if you would like a certificate, then please submit your entries here. I will send you your certificate as soon as I am able. I may get backlogged, but rest assured I will tend to your certificates eventually.

So, with that...

SHOW ME YOUR BALLS!

Greetings!

Here is a link to the thread and pictures that contain my MOINK Ball post

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=182179

Back