How many of us

I do almost all the cooking in our home, I prefer it that way. I love to cook and have no problems throwing down either inside or outside. Of course in the spring/summer/fall I prefer to be outside with a cold beer and some thin blue (when i can find it :laugh:)...

Or even taking the gasser for a spin!

I have been really interested in the Komado style cookers and think one day i will own an XL BGE. At that point ill probably retire the gasser for good.... Maybe

I am the main cook in the house. Mostly inside these days but am trying to increase the outside time some more. Two working parents and three kids in a bunch of activities make it tough during the week.

I personally dont cook inside; my wife does. My specialty is outside on the grill and smoker.

I cook inside and out but prefer using the Smoker and Grill to prepare almost all meat possible. I also enjoy using the indoor slow cooker but normally anything that involves the oven other than pasta my girlfriend handles. I'm not opposed to it, she just likes to cook too and knows that is the only time I'll give way to her :)

Growing up my family loved to cook and my mom and dad taught me well. My twin brother and younger brother both still cook in the kitchen a lot. Which confuses my wife, cause I prefer not to be inside the kitchen. I'm not a baker, I'm not a fryer type. I'll use the kitchen for prep but I love using the grill, smoker, a fire pit, and dutch ovens. Cooking things from your standard four (brisket, pork shoulder, ribs, chicken) to brauts, to pizza, black forest upside down dutch oven cake, chili, grilled veggies, and so much more.

If it generates heat, something's getting cooked on it....

I grill and smoke when the weather's right 11 1/2 months out of the year, and pan fry / bake the rest.

Inside and outside, although Jeannie has a great handle on the kitchen stuff so I am generally in charge of burning the meat.

Used to be, since we're both home, the indoor cooking was 50/50 between Harvard and me. The last eight months, though, unless it's something fancy, it's more like 80/20. He's been really great about it, too. The outdoor cooking is just me.

Back