Wagyu briskets in CA

Darren3369

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a place in California in the L.A. area that sells wagyu briskets. Anyone knows of any places?

Thanks
Darren

Was going to say, Big Poppas Smokers, if you don't know what BPS means.

Yeah I know I can order them trough BPS, I was hoping someone knew of a meat shop where I could go into and look at them instead of ordering it.

Yeah I know I can order them trough BPS, I was hoping someone knew of a meat shop where I could go into and look at them instead of ordering it.

In 4 years of doing comps and only cooking Waygu I can tell you this will not be an easy find if at all..nobody regularly stocks Waygu brisket and if they do if will only be one or two..not many people outside of BBQ cook Waygu briskets for their own consumption..I've seen SRF at whole foods but the price was crazy high your best bet would be a resturant supplier that could order for you.

Big Poppa will take good care of you. Strubes are pretty awesome pieces of meat.

Totally agree. I ordered two briskets about 6 weeks ago and when they didn't arrive on the agreed upon day, BPS shipped them overnight at no additional cost. Then about a week later I got a surprise package from them with two bottles of rub and a couple of koozies. Under promise, over deliver.

Totally different than my experience with another wagyu supplier, Morgan Ranch, which was the worst customer service experience I've ever had buying anything from anybody. PM me and I'll share some emails that will leave you shaking your head.

Back