View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:49 PM   #21
aawa
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Rod View Post
If it bothers you, get it taken care of. But from what I've read on here about PBC's service it sounds like a FedEx issue more than a QC issue. I'd take it up with that corporate monster first. Until then, enjoy your beers!
The way both UPS and Fed Ex work is that the claim from the customer needs to go to the sender. The sender will then file a report with Fed Ex or UPS and resolved between those 2 parties. This keeps the buyer out of being sent back and fourth between the sender and the delivery company.

If you want what you paid for, which is a brand new undamaged Pit Barrel Cooker. Contact Noah and have him send you a new one as well as a generated slip to return the damaged PBC. Noah can then take it up with Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS for the damage done in shipping. If you can live with the dent then so be it. Or if you would like a partial refund and keep the dented PBC that is your perogative. I don't think there would be any issue for you to request a partial refund if you are willing to live with a dented PBC as it is a damaged product but still usable.

Thanks from:--->