2018 Texas Fall Bash Planning

Brother Ag76 sent a cool info pak on our trip. Here's a map of the site. If the site required $$$ I will be glad to chip in.

YUN1oGI.png

Dave you will be missed but your health is most important. I'll reach out to my neighbor and see if they may be interested in your spot if no one else could use it. Prayers your way my friend. :mrgreen:
So my neighbor can not make it to the Bash. If someone is needing a site at Live Oak Ridge Park Dave may still have his reservation available.

And again, Prayers your way Dave. :mrgreen:

Toast and I Are In

I'm thinking Friday night I'll cook several rib roasts instead of individual steaks. Would be easier to feed the crowd. HEB Plus should have them right? I can call earlier in the week to reserve them.

Dennis: I am putting in a RSVP for Toast (Mike Porterfield) and myself (Ag-76 - Jay Turner) for Friday evening. We will be glad to reimburse you for a portion of your cost. Looking forward to it. Thanks.

Those coming from the south might want to look at the Holiday Inn Express in Salado, tx. Right off the highway and probably 15 minutes from the bash.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

General Info & Useful Maps

I have attached some general information and maps I put together for the Texas Fall Bash.

Attachments

• Hwy Map - Vicinity - Overlook Pavillion & Live Oak Ridge Park.pdf
    105.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Hwy Map - Vicinity - Overlook Pavillion.pdf
    133.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Google Earth - Overview 3.jpg
    Google Earth - Overview 3.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Google Earth - View 4.jpg
    Google Earth - View 4.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 87
  • Belton_Lake_map9.2_2007.pdf
    328.1 KB · Views: 7
  • LIVE OAK RIDGE Park - Google Maps.pdf
    712.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Best Western Temple Inn & Suites to US Corps Engr Park Rd (USCEPR).pdf
    224.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Google Earth - Overview 2.jpg
    Google Earth - Overview 2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 90
  • General Info - Belton Lake - Overlook Pavilion.pdf
    290 KB · Views: 11
  • Belton Lakeview Park Map2012.pdf
    165.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Google Earth - Live Oak Ridge Park .jpg
    Google Earth - Live Oak Ridge Park .jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
^^^ that area looks familiar. :heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lookin like 17 for Friday night I think. Rough day with some minor heat exhaustion due to the nice 97 degree fall day we had today which I had to run a blow touch in melting plastic out of a grinder due to our wonderful line technicians that were too busy looking at nikes online to watch their lines. Sorry mild venting. I will contact Belton HEB plus next week and get 20 pounds of rib roasts for the Friday night shindig. PLEASE to avoid any awkward moments DO NOT offer any cash or chip in money for costs. This is a gift to my fellow Brethren because this place means alot to me. Feel free to bring anything you want just no cash offers PLEASE! Can't wait to see you guys! Need to cook my Friday night steak. Have a good weekend guys!

Ok as previously stated wifey is crying about vegetables. She is doing a caprese salad, grilled corn, asparagus or whatever she can find and grill. Sorry you know they are the way they are!

Lookin like 17 for Friday night I think. Rough day with some minor heat exhaustion due to the nice 97 degree fall day we had today which I had to run a blow touch in melting plastic out of a grinder due to our wonderful line technicians that were too busy looking at nikes online to watch their lines. Sorry mild venting. I will contact Belton HEB plus next week and get 20 pounds of rib roasts for the Friday night shindig. PLEASE to avoid any awkward moments DO NOT offer any cash or chip in money for costs. This is a gift to my fellow Brethren because this place means alot to me. Feel free to bring anything you want just no cash offers PLEASE! Can't wait to see you guys! Need to cook my Friday night steak. Have a good weekend guys!
Crap, I keep forgetting about this thread. I'll be there Friday. No Cash from me! Do you take credit cards? :becky: Kidding... I'll bring Bourbon.

Back