Roll Call for Stevensville,MD Jul 27-28, 2007

Pig Headed

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Who is going to Stevensville. This is a second year event. They were very good to all of us last year. Can't wait to go. Heven't competed since Salisbury.

Hi Ron,
I'm going... cooking with 2 friends as Real Deal / Widespread BBQ for that event. Also going to the Berks BBQ Bash next weekend in Reading. See ya down there!

Hey Ron,

We'll be there! First competition and can't wait. I can already feel the butterflies!. See ya there.

Tom

Tom, relax and have fun. It was a pretty small event last year, only 19 teams. Don't know how many will be there this year. Stop by and have a beer with us. Hey Jon, look forward to seeing you there. The beer invite extends to you also. I'll see you there.

3 Eyz will be there... Looking forward to sharing a few beers with some Brethren members.... Stop on by!!!!

Jon - Widespread, You're in Elkton??? I am too... What part???

Looking forward to a few beers w/ everyone myself.
Jason, I'm up in the Glen Farms area between 273 and 896. Where are you in Elkton?

I heard they are expecting 30+ teams this year. I figure the more teams the less chance I have at coming in last! See ya all there.

Tom

Jon - I'm down off 213, west of the "new" Redner's (on the Elk River). Just south of Rt 40. Stop by at Stevensville and we'll share a few beers....

What are the dates????

Y'all have a great time and cook as good!

TIM

Whats the date for this competition

Could someone gives some info for this competition ?

Thanks
Tar River BBQ

Back