• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Smoker!!

Vampire33

Reaction score
Ok, I finally was able to have a few months in a row without the unexpected financial popups, such as new tires and such, so I was finally able to order a smoker.

I am anxiously awaiting my new Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5 to arrive. Now I can try some more of y'all' s recipes and recommendations.

Sorry I have not been as active lately but I have been doing a TON of traveling for work up to the lovely King of Prussia area of PA. I hope to be more active around here again. :)

Weber 22 is bangin'. Congrats on the pick up!

You shoulda told me you were in KOP, I'd have bought you a beer.

Congrats on the cooker, you're gonna love that thing!

Congrats!!! A new smoker is the cheap part... It gets expensive as you start buying all those different meats and try all the new recipes!!! But the real expense is all the beer you need to buy to allow you to stay hydrated while tending to those 12-15hr smokes... At least is was for me...

Then when you put on 40 lbs.. the diets, the supplements and gym membership... The $275 for the Digi-Q so you put it on and then go to bed,,, Pull it off at noon... wrap it and let rest till dinner and drink two michelob ultras... eat some danged good Q!!! while enjoying good company....

Yep congrats on the new smoker!!! Welcome to the madness!!!! Oh, and realize it is only just begun!!!

Back