BBQ Team Logos

Capt ron

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
HEy everyone!
Hope you all are doing well this fine weekend. I was wondering who does really good bbq team logos designs? Thinkin' about changing ours.
Thanks in advance for the help,
Capt

PM N8man

He did my blog logo and designed some awesome shirts we are selling.

Patrick Carlson @ bbqlogos.com did mine also. he does cartton logo's for the Teams.

patrick Carlson did mine too

veryyyyy fast, tell him kinda what you wanted, presto, took 3 days to get mine how I liked it,

Patrick is the man when it comes to bbq logos he workes with you till you are happey

Another vote for Patrick. He responds faster than anyone I've ever worked with. I had a reply with an excellent rough sketch within 30 minutes of my initial email.

I had Patrick do a design for me too and have to say that he is great to deal with and I really like it.
the only downside I could point out is that his logo's are easily indentifyable and some comps seem flooded with them

I had Patrick do a design for me too and have to say that he is great to deal with and I really like it.
the only downside I could point out is that his logo's are easily indentifyable and some comps seem flooded with them
those are all great logos but the pig does look similar in all of them.

Patrick did mine, too.....he was super to work with....and no pig...!!!

Does anyone have a recommendation for an artist who does something other than cartoon work? That seems to be Patrick's niche.

Does anyone have a recommendation for an artist who does something other than cartoon work? That seems to be Patrick's niche.
Kehne at enmedia has done some very creative work here in Louisville KY downtown district sometimes kinda very weird stuff then all the sudden it hit you "Awww Yeah Now I get it"" sorta things,,
graphic design is his niche

Dang that Patrick Get's Around Huh???

Back