Need Anything at The Jack?

dmprantz

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I'm gonna be leaving my house Friday morning at about 9:00 and driving down to Lynchburg. If any one ends up needing something, let me know. It's a slight detour to stop in Murfreesboro where there's a Sam's, Home Depot, Lowe's, and WalMart. Sorry, not going to Rest. Depot.

dmp

I'm gonna be leaving my house Friday morning at about 9:00 and driving down to Lynchburg. If any one ends up needing something, let me know. It's a slight detour to stop in Murfreesboro where there's a Sam's, Home Depot, Lowe's, and WalMart. Sorry, not going to Rest. Depot.

dmp

Make sure you stop by Bear Naked BBQ and say hi!

Ramona and I are driving down on Thursday for the weekend. I've got no 'real' plans so if anyone needs help running boxes and is looking for a blocker (I played Right Guard in high school), let me know!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Trailer to Iowa

Have a 7x14 enclosed trailer that I would be willing to pay someone to bring it to Maxwell Iowa (near Des Moines)

Troy

Ramona and I are driving down on Thursday for the weekend. I've got no 'real' plans so if anyone needs help running boxes and is looking for a blocker (I played Right Guard in high school), let me know!

pulling guard?

Really looking forward to meeting you guys and gals.
Hope you don't mind if I stop by Friday and say hi.
I'll be taking lots of pictures for media.
I will post pictures in a thread afterwards. If anyone wants the files, don't hesitate to ask.

Safe travels all
See you all Thursday night!

I need two or three calls in the top ten. :becky:

I would pass that along, but with my situation, I think I'm really best off just not even joking. I'll tell CW you have a personal request for her though ;-)

If I remember to bring my copy of WGBBQ, might you sign it?

dmp

I would pass that along, but with my situation, I think I'm really best off just not even joking. I'll tell CW you have a personal request for her though ;-)

If I remember to bring my copy of WGBBQ, might you sign it?

dmp

Absolutely. I packed my sharpies.

Stop by the SOW camp, most of our wedge busters were placed on waivers or are on the IR.

Back