Newsletter is out

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Miller newsletter is out announcing winners of contest. Shameless plug for Brethren made it in. The girl said when they show complete plans they might put a link so people can get tips.

Patrick's Profile:
When Patrick Sawyer saw the Weekend Welder Challenge, he knew it was time to participate. He missed last year's challenge and felt he might have something with his Ugly Drum Smoker. In fact, he says, "It's better than my $1,500 smoker!" As a member of the BBQ Brethren, Patrick wanted to build something his fellow BBQ enthusiasts could use. Indeed—using a 55-gal. drum and a Weber grill, Patrick has made not only one, but more than 50 Ugly Drum Smokers to meet the demand for his unique product.
syncrowave-200.jpg
Chosen Prize: Syncrowave® 200 TIGRunner® With his Hobart Handler® 135 and Spectrum® 375 Cutmate plasma cutter, Patrick plans to build more smokers. His plans also include learning to TIG weld, so he chose the Syncrowave® 200 TIGRunner® as his prize.

I got the e-mail too. That is a nice machine for sure.

Have you really made 50 UDS's??

Congrats...

How do I get on the list for one of those 50+ UDSs you've got?

(Standing by to vote again next year)

Waydago...

Congratulations Pat, Whatcha gonna build next?

Good Going Norco. Glad it is official.

With what you know, learning TIG will be a walk in the park.
I don't know anything about the 200 syncrorunner, but if it is any thing like the older Miller units, you gone a love it.

So Pat, where do we send our welding orders too?:twisted:

Congratulations!

What do you call your finished product, the Norcomatic-1000 UDS? :biggrin:

Yep...just got my e-mail as well...Congrats again Bro...let us know how that new welder works out for ya!:p :-D :biggrin:

JD

Congrats...

How do I get on the list for one of those 50+ UDSs you've got?

(Standing by to vote again next year)
In my entry I had stated My friends and myself have made 50 or more, figured Swamprb would cover at least 1/3 of that :biggrin: . They just gave me credit for all your guys hard work.

In my entry I had stated My friends and myself have made 50 or more, figured Swamprb would cover at least 1/3 of that :biggrin: . They just gave me credit for all your guys hard work.

So the truth comes out! You are a sleaze!:mrgreen:
Congrats man!

Uh, you made 50?

How much will you charge to make me one?
Man I told you gather the crap and come out here to gods country and we'll do it up! Should make a party out of it. Have to fire up the 85. We can build a Ugly Smokin Can for your next tailgater.

So can I have the $1500 smoker?

Back