Update on OBR in West, TX

GrillsGoneWild

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Here's an update from Operation BBQ Relief about the guys and gals helping down in West, TX. If you can help with your hands or wallet, please visit the website.

UPDATE: West, TX...

After two days being back on site serving meals, adding in totals from the first three days of the original deployment, Operation BBQ Relief volunteers are at slightly over 9,000 meals served in a town of only 2,500! At this point, Operation BBQ Relief is the ONLY organization on the ground in West that is providing meals. The group there, headed by board member Bryan McClarty, site coordinator, has catered at least two memorial services and this morning, fed 75 hungry kids who while having to stay at a hotel, did not get breakfast due to no food service workers coming to work. OBR sent 75 breakfasts to the school so these kids wouldn't go without! At this point, we expect to be on the ground in West through the weekend. Please consider a tax deductible donation to help support the operation by donating at www.operationbbqrelief.org today!

OBR busting their butts again to help those in need. If you can help...it would be most appreciated.

i was talking to my friend and comp partner, that we need to set up some kind of cook off event and feed the masses... wish i would have seen this earlier. dang

Andrew - If you can get away to help this weekend, they can use all the hands that can show up.

Back