• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

52 Smokers and Grills

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Anyone know any anything about this company out of New Richmond, OH?

Sharp looking smoker

1cf9aefad4a24443d90c4508bdc5dec8.jpg

Interesting design, the firebox is ‘nested’ into the cook chamber instead of just welded to it. Do you know if it is supposed to be a top down cooker like a Jambo/outlaw/El Rey? Nice curb appeal for sure!

Interesting design, the firebox is ‘nested’ into the cook chamber instead of just welded to it. Do you know if it is supposed to be a top down cooker like a Jambo/outlaw/El Rey? Nice curb appeal for sure!

Top down cooker?

The heat from the firebox enters near the top of the cook chamber on a top down cooker. The heat and smoke then travels down and across the cook chamber and meat to the exhaust manifold, instead of up and across to the exhaust on a traditional flow offset. It is why the firebox sits to high on cookers like a Jambo or El Rey in pic below.

Attachments

• 1DCB3FF9-5856-479E-A433-5DD9D4640211.jpg
    1DCB3FF9-5856-479E-A433-5DD9D4640211.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 685
I thought you were gonna gripe about the 52 cookers I own and tell me how to spend my $$$. [emoji23]

Seems like a nice cooker!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I thought SirPorkaLot was just going to brag (or lament) about the size of his collection.

Nice looking cooker there!

The heat from the firebox enters near the top of the cook chamber on a top down cooker. The heat and smoke then travels down and across the cook chamber and meat to the exhaust manifold, instead of up and across to the exhaust on a traditional flow offset. It is why the firebox sits to high on cookers like a Jambo or El Rey in pic below.

Thanks!

Back