My Very Own Cooker - Thanks Deguerre!

Redhot

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
OMG, so deguerre e-mails me today saying, "ummm, I got you a cooker and it was delivered today...you'll see why I bought it for you when you get home and open the box." Wow, really :confused:? I couldn't imagine what on earth he got me, or why, I love our kettle. Then I got home, and again OMG!!!!!!! I was sleepy all day then get home to this huge box in my living room, no need to open, I saw the picture on the box. OK, I'm not sleepy any more, now all I wanted to do was put this baby together. So that's what we did - WOW, did I mention that? I can't wait to try this baby out, and deguerre promised that he would NOT cook on it until I cooked on it MYSELF for at least a few times. I can't wait to try it out, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :clap2:

Akorn_zpsb0bc16e0.jpg

Callie was happy to have a box...for a minute, I couldn't wait, I just had to open this baby up and put it together!
akorn1_zps49ca2163.jpg

Holy Cow, cast iron grates, I have been so jealous when I've seen these.
akorn3_zps3ab16495.jpg

akorn2_zps45490d03.jpg

She's a beauty, now, what to call her? Hmmm...thank you Guerry!!!!!

You can't cook cat on that.............:shock: Can you............:confused: Great cooker. Now get Guerry to post some of his playin'............:-D

Sweet, What a great gift Michelle!! Congrats! :becky:

That is so beautiful! My eyes watered reading that post. I'm so happy for you! Congrats and happy cooking!

If he loved you, he would have built you a drum. :wink:

Kidding of course. Nice new tool. Looking forward to seeing some cooks on that bad boy. :thumb:

It is a Beautiful red color and it is going to get hot OMG Redhot Congrats and enjoy you are going to have a lot of fun
Very nice Guerry

I got a feeling you're gonna get lucky tonite, maybe with some pork or beef or whatever she decides to cook on it.

Michelle my buddy Mark has one of those cookers.
He said it cooks like a BGE, your gonna love it.
Crisco up that cast iron grate and fire it up!!!

Back