New Smoke Shack Build

D

Dfullerlo

I'm a newb here, so I'm not sure where to post this (I thought I saw a "Show us your bbq thread but couldn't find it again). Anyhow, I'm almost finished building a bbq shack out by my barn. I was so delighted when I got my Yoder Wichita that had to build a shed to keep the rain off it (here in Oregon, we get a lot). I took a few pic.s, hope the post correctly.

Attachments

• IMG_2583.jpg
    IMG_2583.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 638
  • IMG_2589.jpg
    IMG_2589.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 638
  • IMG_2592.jpg
    IMG_2592.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 632
  • IMG_2594.jpg
    IMG_2594.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 637
  • IMG_2595.jpg
    IMG_2595.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 637
Last edited by a moderator:
That is one fine looking set up you got. Nice pretty rows in the garden as well.

Looks like you got it made up there! :thumb:

We gonna see some food coming off that Yoder? :hungry:

Thanks for the kind words. No pizza oven, I just cook pizza in the fire box on a Lodge cast iron Pizza Pan... its almost better than a pizza oven.

Epic Fail!!!!
Nothing to keep the beer cold.:wacko:
Shame on you!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ah-ha! Not so fast SuperLazy! See that wooden box under the barn window? Its a cooler. AND remember I said "almost finished"? My buddy who's a beer distributor is getting me a Corona Fridg that will go in that empty corner on the right side of the shack under the bar!!!

Ah-ha! Not so fast SuperLazy! See that wooden box under the barn window? Its a cooler. AND remember I said "almost finished"? My buddy who's a beer distributor is getting me a Corona Fridg that will go in that empty corner on the right side of the shack under the bar!!!
I stand corrected!!!
:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

No Pron, no pizza, probally just photshopped the building in the pics.
Or photoshopped the smoker in the smoke shack.
:wacko:

Really, that is a nice looking setup. !!!!

Back