New kid

mmmdave

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Dave and I currently reside in the San Francisco Bay Area, originally from New Mexico, the land of enchantment. I’m happy to be a part of the community and hopefully one day I’ll have enough wisdom such that I can actually contribute something. In the meantime, I’ll be thankful just to learn.

I’m a small business owner, and I’ve loved bbq since I was a kid at my gramp’s Bar-B-Q Pit. Up until a few years ago, all I knew about bbq was how to eat it. Now I smoke meat as often as I can, but almost always just pork shoulder or ribs. I’m partial to St. Louis cut.

I use a PBC which is nice, but I don’t think you can really “set it and forget it”... which is fine with me cuz that would get boring.

Anyway, thanks for having me.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welocme to the asylum!

Take a look around and if you have questions please feel free to contact the moderator team or our senior members. Their names are color coded so you can recognized them.

Also, each section of the forum has a description that you can use to figure out where to post.

Finally, please review our rules! They are pretty straight forward, but looking at them up front may help to eliminate problems later :-D

Oh! Don't forget to add your name to the Brethren Map, located at the top of this Cattle Call forum.

Most important, have fun and join in our conversations and share and learn!

Back