• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Backwoods Extended Party!

White Dog BBQ

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
This morning Eric from Mason Dixon BBQ Services delivered my new BWS Extended Party! Right now I'm doing the initial burnoff, but my wife took a few pictures before I started to get her dirty.

Here she is -- the new smoker!

Playingaroundandnewsmoker122.jpg

Profile shot!

Playingaroundandnewsmoker134.jpg

The innards -- this is the base configuration (6 shelves, 4" apart). Note that they have finally dropped the expanded metal grates and now use very solid chromed steel oven style grates!

Playingaroundandnewsmoker173.jpg

Another shot of the inside:

Playingaroundandnewsmoker188.jpg

Alternate configuration -- 4 shelves, 6" apart. I added sliders to accomplish this:

Playingaroundandnewsmoker203.jpg

Another shot:

Playingaroundandnewsmoker197.jpg

I'll let everyone know how my first cook goes!

Erik

Nice! I'm sure you'll love it! BTW, what is the "extended" part? Is it deeper than the standard party?

This morning Eric from Mason Dixon BBQ Services delivered my new BWS Extended Party! Right now I'm doing the initial burnoff, but my wife took a few pictures before I started to get her dirty.

Here she is -- the new smoker!

Profile shot!

The innards -- this is the base configuration (6 shelves, 4" apart). Note that they have finally dropped the expanded metal grates and now use very solid chromed steel oven style grates!

I'll let everyone know how my first cook goes!

Erik

Very Nice....

I see that the charcoal holder (slide out, upgraded) isn't standard in the Party. You might want to add that.

Beautiful smoker, sir!

Gonna have me another BWS soon.

Very Nice!! I have a BW Competitor on order. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Last edited:
Really nice!, If I'm correct, the "extended" size allows for a full size foil pan to fit in it, the regular party like I have, full size pan's dont fit.

Really nice!, If I'm correct, the "extended" size allows for a full size foil pan to fit in it, the regular party like I have, full size pan's dont fit.

I was very disappointed to discover that about the fatboy as well. It's about an inch short.

The previously mentioned Gater is an extended Fatboy and hotel pans fit in it.

Wife says if I get rid of 2 of my grills, I can order another BWS

They're as good as GONE!

Awesome. That was almost my choice but the stick burner begged me.

Take a pic of that bad boy rolling smoke when you get it lit!

Back