**** Location Updated!!!**** Annual Northern Illinois Brethren Mid Winter Gathering, 2018 Edition!!! - Saturday, Jan. 27th, 2018

Sorry for the further clarification, but I believe the private event space is completely separate from the restaurant (not positive on this).

Would water/soda be available?

BYOB sometimes means the last B is for Beverage and not Beer/Bottle

We’re going to be in the restaurant. The event space is tied up with a class.

I will double check on water and soda, but I believe that they will be available.

I’m starting to think Andy’s making it at home or has stock in the company. It’s not for the weak!

The sad thing is, I've had it so many times with people that haven't tried it, that it doesn't bother me any more. But it still tastes horrible...

I found out that there is actually another brand of Malort that allegedly tastes nothing like Jeppson's. I need to find this one and see if it's worse or not.

Good grief- here comes the Malort again!!! They need to discontinue that stuff.

I'd rather drink Foster's! :shock:

Bumpity bump! Still a few spots left.

Anyone else want coffee? I'll be roasting tomorrow.

I’m excited. I’m looking forward to meeting most of you and seeing some of you again!

I am going to give them a final count later today, so if you can think of someone who is not on the list, please let them know.

Wish we could make it. Really enjoyed it the last time we met up there. Here's looking forward to the summer bash!

We’re coming up to Downers Grove Friday night, was wondering if anyone sold plate ribs up here. Can’t find them at home, and when you ask them at Sams where I live, they look at you funny. Can’t wait to see everyone on Saturday.

I’ll give them a try as well. Maybe someone at the bash will have a clue also.

I’ll give them a try as well. Maybe someone at the bash will have a clue also.

Wichita Packing may have them. Give them a call and ask for Andrew.

Here is their latest price list. It shows two different items for beef ribs.

Attachments

• Email_Price_Sheet.14 (1).pdf
    346.2 KB · Views: 17
Back