Final LI Sandy Cook: Need volunteers

can anyone post printed article, for whatever reason my optimun ID isnt working
and i must say, cooking for all the residents and cooking with all the guys was a great experience/cause and also not a bad way to spend a saturday
i wish i couldve stayed longer and helped more
thanks to frank for helping me out

Glad to se my grill made the video! Phil, let me know where and when I can pick up my gear. Thanks guys who have taken care of the grill and stuff while I play nurse to my wife and broken knee.

We had a great day working with my friends from the Brethern. I wish we would have done the other ones also. I am honored to be counted in their numbers. Happy Thanksgiving. Hope to see everyone soon.

Joey Dee

I am so proud of you guys for doing this.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I've been here 7 plus years now, and am still struck by the collective honor, integrity and charitable nature of The Brethren.

It was an honor to help serve those in need yesterday, and truly a privilege to do so with all of you.

your not so bad yourself pumpkin!

For those that were there towards 6pm and remember the little girl that Santa Frank was talking with, he got her Christmas list from her mother. She only asked for about 4 things.

As you might recall if you heard the story, her home was flooded and she lost all of her clothes and all of her toys. I saw photos of her street and it looked like a river and that was after the water had receded significantly.

Santa's getting some stuff from the list, I'm going to get some stuff and a few other people are as well. I'd really like to cap off our efforts regarding Sandy by ensuring that this little girl has an amazing Christmas.

Santa is delivering the items on Christmas Eve morning.

It was touching to me to see her w/ Santa and it saddened me to realize how impactful the superstorm must have been for children. They have a limited perspective and it must have seemed if half her world was taken from her.

If you'd like to participate, let me know.

Eric

Back