Thread: Mail Orders
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 11:31 AM   #5
Divemaster
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imahorse View Post
Wilkat98, can you please share with us your source for containers? Are they online?
I used to work for Uline Shipping Supplies (Uline.com) and they have a number of options... the one that I saw that I think might work was a 9.25x9.25x7 cooler box for $17 per if you buy 5 or more (http://www.uline.com/Product/Product...?model=S-12682)....

I used to ship briskets in the cooler boxes to NASCAR... Yes there is a cost but if you explain to the customer this up front, I think they would have less of a problem than if it was a surprize...

Just a hint, when I used to ship it I would try to fit as much as I could into a box... We took the temp one time after two days travel, it started at -20* and two days later it was a whole -5* (and that was in the summer)... Now the cooler box was full but we got to the point where we would use standard shipping rather than 2nd or even next day air....
Race Fast, Cook Slow, and Enjoy Life!
If it don't come off a smoker, it's just a side dish!

Lang 60 Patio (The Mistress), Black Stainless Lang 36 (Little Princess), Large BGE (Ramona), Big Green UDS (Cottage Cooker), Brinkman SnP Pro (Little Bubba-Retired), 8 Burner Gasser, 3 - 22.5" & 1 - 18" (circa 1975) Weber Grills, & a Weber Smoky Joe.
Divemaster is offline   Reply With Quote