• Teleking

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • thirdeye

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • watertowerbbq

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HOLY FARK STICKS!!!! That was not an easy task. Those are all winners in my book!!
I went with QueDawg. The taters, onions, japs, and bacon weave sent me over board. Samson and BillyG were right there too.

Each picture clogged a different artery!! "I'm coming Elizabeth!" [In my best Mr. Sanford voice]

You all out did yourselves!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Last edited:
Photos have a deadline to be posted, so I can't include that in the list to vote from. You should post it in the main Throwdown thread since that is supposed to hold other photos of the entries. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. It shouldn't be here though.:wink:
Is it cheating to post a non-blurry photo after the fact? I broke into the Ruben Fatty on the left this morning.

I apologize for breaking any rules in advance. :wink:

My first Fatty looked nothing like any of these! Tasted good though - but that's why I am here - to learn from the masters! and maybe one day...................................

Que-Dawg and SaucyWench have a solid lead......but take a look at the field as they are headed for home, this is one close race....

800px-Racecourse_In_Chester3.jpg

UNCLE .. . . I can't decide so I am calling UNCLE. Does that get me out of it????

I'm checking all of the above.
Funny. I actually thought about the "multiple choice" option for about half a second. Then realized that could wind up being a disaster. After last week, I would like at least one good contest.:roll:

I thought Armadillo Eggs were appetizers? Small things stuffed with a cube of cheese and a jalapeno slice? Woudln't these technically be stuffed fatties? Is a pork loin no longer a pork loin if it is stuffed with something? Just wondering is all.

Back