Brethren Hat Poll

The official I want a Brethren Hat if....

• Cost is no object I want one NOW! gimmie gimmie gimmie!

Votes: 47 11.3%
  • $30? mmmmmmaybe....

Votes: 41 9.8%
  • $25? Yeah OK - they do look REALLY good

Votes: 170 40.8%
  • I'll take slightly less quality for $20 Alex

Votes: 72 17.3%
  • I've never paid more than $15 for a ball cap and I'm not about to start now

Votes: 56 13.4%
  • Farker!

Votes: 31 7.4%

• Total voters
Wait. I'll pay. Being from Alabama, you just KNOW style don't matter to me. Unless a certain shade of crimson is involved...:mrgreen:

Just threw up a little in my mouth.

As long as the quality is good, I'll pay up for one.

As a woman, I don't wear hats...but a visor on the other hand- that would be great! Just my .02

+1

Oh wait, would +1 be for the entire post or for either "as a woman" or "a visor would be great". If I was a woman and agreed that a visor would be great, that would be +2 right. However as I'm not a woman, but I think a visor would be great, should it actually be + 1/2. Now I wonder about weighted averages, as this is a hat poll, is the comment about the visor actually more applicable than the comment about being a woman, in which case would my agreement about the visor without me being a woman be something closer to + 0.72894?

Fark, I just Moosed my own post :sorry:

I voted for $25.

I love the Brethren.
I love hats.
I'd LOVE a Brethren hat.

I'm also a certified cheap arse. I cannot stand to pay more than $20 for a hat.
I'd probably do it for a Brethren hat, but I'd still hate it.

I hate even MORE paying a lot for a POS hat. Quality counts.

Just sayin.

I would go $30 for fitted. You only need about 4/5 sizes. I'll take a 7 1/2 when do I get it...:-D

I would wear a lower profile visor.

I would wear a hat, ifin it's not a crappy one where I feel like I'm walking around with a billboard on my head.

I would also wear a stocking cap (maybe a fleece kind) with a round BBQ Brethren logo patch on it! This is what I'd really like to have.

By Trucker style do you mean the mesh back?

Yep - 6 panel, mesh back. Either an emroidered or a high quality screen print would work. And yes, you can find quality mesh "trucker hats" that will hold up to an embroidery job, I've got one from BBQCritic.com (thanx again, Herb :cool:).

I can get them done in China and drop shipped directly to the USA if anyone is interested... They will be cheaper than $10.00 a hat if the volume is high enough. Case size is 144 units, but I'd need approval from Phil, and um... some money...

Just pick a style from here

There's a million variations. Go nuts.

Cheers!

Bill

:grin::grin::grin:I vote for "cost is no object" but I have litte interest in a "baseball" hat. The hat should have some style:
null_zps893f8f49.gif

John

I voted 25 and as others have mentioned quality counts and I am melon head too so if it is an option I am all for a flexfit hat, that is pretty much all I wear.

I do not consider my head too big, I consider everyone else's head too small.

I like Flex-fit hats as well.

Whatever the style, I will pay for a hat of good quality. If the quality isn't there, even if its cheap, it isn't worth it.

Whatever the style, I will pay for a hat of good quality. If the quality isn't there, even if its cheap, it isn't worth it.

I'm with you there Westy. The thing is that VERY good quality hats can be had for as little as $2.00. It costs another few bucks for embroidering and shipment. Where a hat becomes $20-30 is simply to make profit and cover operating costs in the stores that sell them. So yep. I can get you a good quality hat for under $10.00, and if the Brethren decide to sell it to you blokes for $20.00, then so much the better for all the members to keep this place running, or to donate to OBR.

Cheers!

Bill

Back