Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smoking on the River Jeffersonville, IN June 17-18, 2011

quarters69

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
O.K. Who's all signed up for this one?? :clap2: I heard there's a issue with the payout, anybody here anything?? They had 10k on the entry, but kcbs website shows 8.5k??:confused:

We'll be there Thursday midday as well...after my last trip to Louisville area, need to start my chicken by thursday night to get it done in time!!! :)

Erik, your in charge of the refreshments at this comp. :heh:

Keith, my man, I am aaalll over that. What's your poison? Just don't be surprised if you wake up in your trailer saturday morning with mike tyson's tiger and a new tattoo you can't explain.

Keith, my man, I am aaalll over that. What's your poison? Just don't be surprised if you wake up in your trailer saturday morning with mike tyson's tiger and a new tattoo you can't explain.
I haven't laughed that hard in a while. i guess you never know what can happen at a bbq comp:heh:

I'll be spitting gravel on saturday right after rewards.. I got a lot of new stuff for this weekend !

Really? Dang man, I was wishing you would stick around for our GC party.
For you. lol
PS, I got Ours/Hot Racks cutting boards in so I can pay you back for the loaners.

Hey I should be there just to say hi and walk around and possible hand out some free sauce and rub on Saturday for a few hours and talking to a few teams about our competition program. I didnt have enough time in calendar to compete in this one but will be nice to site survey for next year.

See you guys there and if anyone wants me to say hi email me at shane@drapersbbq.com or drop me a note on Facebook.

Shane

Back