***VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Salad" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Salad" Throwdown

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Salad"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 6/11.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Amber[/size]
1298293_Amber.jpg

[size=+2]BigButzBBQ[/size]
1299266_BigButzBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1299662_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]Moose[/size]
1300368_Moose.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1300707_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
1302541_bigabyte.jpg

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
1303233_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]Grillman[/size]
1303339_Grillman.jpg

Had to go with moose becuase that is one of my favorite things to eat on this planet. Other planets thats a different story :p

I've been on a diet so red meat on a farking salad sold me today!!

I shoulda voted for Grillman, I appreciate the style and the way he went over and above. I got blinded by the squid, probably 'inked'

Gorden had my number as soon as he opened the package of bacon... and then he added sliced beef with that wonderfull pink color, and that one slice that's curled over on itself... balsamic drizzled over the top...

Just one question, where's the salad part come into play?? I see meat but uhh, salad? Ohhhh! It's a meat salad! gotcha! :thumb:

Gore, please tell me that you have some sort of pipe cleaning device that ensures that your heart will keep beating long enough to give us many years more of lil gems like this. And by pipe cleaning device I mean you have a close personal friend that owns a Roto-Rooter service and is on call 24/7.

Gore, please tell me that you have some sort of pipe cleaning device that ensures that your heart will keep beating long enough to give us many years more of lil gems like this. And by pipe cleaning device I mean you have a close personal friend that owns a Roto-Rooter service and is on call 24/7.

Yes, it's called salt. Salt increases the blood pressure to pump that cholesterol right through the arteries, preventing it from sticking. It's like a natural Roto-Rooter service. As long as you add extra salt to fatty foods like bacon, you should be good.* :thumb:

*Disclaimer: The views expressed by the character called "Gore" are not necessarily those of the BBQ Brethren, Bigabyte, or the person typing this message. Before taking medical advice from unknown characters on the internet, it might be wise to discuss their theories with your doctor, especially when those characters work for mad scientists and resemble squirrels.

Had to go with gore today. IMO, Chicken is not really meat. More like a meat substitute. :laugh:

BUTT, the Squid almost got me.

Yes, it's called salt. Salt increases the blood pressure to pump that cholesterol right through the arteries, preventing it from sticking. It's like a natural Roto-Rooter service. As long as you add extra salt to fatty foods like bacon, you should be good.* :thumb:

*Disclaimer: The views expressed by the character called "Gore" are not necessarily those of the BBQ Brethren, Bigabyte, or the person typing this message. Before taking medical advice from unknown characters on the internet, it might be wise to discuss their theories with your doctor, especially when those characters work for mad scientists and resemble squirrels.
Actually, I do subscribe to that theory!:becky: But then I'm not a doctor either. But I play one in certain rooms of the house.:heh:

Back