Bacon/Turkey Sammich and the Star Stacker!

BobBrisket

Reaction score
Briskieandkiddos022.jpg

So, had to incorporate some of the brisket and turkey I smoked up today! Mrs. Brisket chose the turkey/bacon sammich. She's watching her figure!:wink: A multi-grain Ciabatta roll, some chipotle mayo, smoked turkey, some green stuff topped with raspberry/walnut dressing, some noods, and BACON!
Briskieandkiddos018.jpg

I went for the healthier choice! The Star Stacker. Why, the Star Stacker you ask? Well, between the fresh Fresno pepper from the garden, the Hatch green chile, and the chipotle mayo, I'll be seeing STARS tomorrow morning!:shock:
The Station:
Briskieandkiddos020.jpg

Some brisket fat to coat the skillet.
Briskieandkiddos021.jpg

Heating up the ingredients.
Briskieandkiddos022.jpg

Gettin a little bit of singe on things:
Briskieandkiddos024.jpg

Toasting my buns......:biggrin1:
Briskieandkiddos025.jpg

Bacon in a holding pattern....
Briskieandkiddos028.jpg

Some color...
Briskieandkiddos029.jpg

Assembly...Level 1:
Briskieandkiddos030.jpg

Level 2:
Briskieandkiddos031.jpg

Level 3:
Briskieandkiddos032.jpg

Level 4:
Briskieandkiddos033.jpg

Lift off!!!!!!!!
Briskieandkiddos036.jpg

Orbit.....
Briskieandkiddos039.jpg

Thanks fer lookin!:biggrin1:

Bob

Last edited:
Farkin' delicious looking, Bob, but I want one of each, the healthy one and the healthier one. You have the same model old gasser we do! We've had it about 11 years and the spark starter STILL works! Having trouble with grease stains on the left folding side table, though. Your side table looks good, do you have a secret cleaning weapon for stubborn grease stains that laugh at regular detergent?

Farkin' delicious looking, Bob, but I want one of each, the healthy one and the healthier one. You have the same model old gasser we do! We've had it about 11 years and the spark starter STILL works! Having trouble with grease stains on the left folding side table, though. Your side table looks good, do you have a secret cleaning weapon for stubborn grease stains that laugh at regular detergent?

Kathy, I've had that Weber for about 4 years. I bought it off the PHX CL and my neice drove it down for me when she moved back home. It's been a champ. I've not had problems with grease stains, except for the ones on the concrete!:biggrin1: I've used the Comet with bleach on the concrete and even for motor oil stains on the driveway. Just work the paste into the stain. It's abrasive, so I don't know if it will damage the finish on the table. I've also had good luck with Goop, http://goophandcleaner.com/ this stuff is good. I just rub it over the stains and let it set up for a while. It then washes right off.

Bob.........U R Killing me with your food photos!
You are running a tight second to Jeanie and I wanna lick my screen here.
There are a lot of creative people on this forum and love looking at their food pictures too!

Dang it Bob! I was gonna stop off at Arlin's but it looks like I'll be headed down your way now for sure! lol Looks killer! :mrgreen:

Back