asbury Park - Guitrarbeque.

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
On our way tonight. 2 comps back to back is a bit much. Havent had a minute to take a breath all week. Still owe ya journal and pics from grillkings, but gotta concentrate on this weekend. see u guys soon! On the hunt for the elusive GC. !

Good Luck Phil i know you can do it,have fun and make us Proud :D

Good Luck Phil. I hope lady luck shines on you this weekend!

Man, the set up, the summer heat, the clean up, no sleep....I sure wish I could be there with you. Good Luck.

Just heard from Phil. 2nd in brisket, 2nd in chicken.

3rd overall. Missed reserve grand by less than a half a point, and missed grand by a point and a half.

Congrats! Cracked the 4 barrier and consistent results. Getting close enough to taste it :D

WTG Brothers, i knew you could do it.You make us proud to be "Brethren"

Just got back in. First comp I attended. Pretty intense. Phil`s set up is first rate. I don`t think anyone there was more equiped. Good showing of people and some great music to go with the great food. Should be many pix`s when PooBah get`s a chance. Great hanging with Rob and Steve as well.

Time for some rest...... I think I`ll have fish tomorrow?????

Great results. Getting better every time, and scoring higher, that GC chases will soon be over.

Phil and gang, GREAT job. It's so cool to read these threads and see the Brethren teams taking regular walks. Great things happen when the collective knowledge is shared!!

"The Pig" is to be taken seriously :wink: 8) :D

Back