IMG_5161.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5188.jpg
    IMG_5188.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_5194.jpg
    IMG_5194.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 93
Man, I am so dissapointed I had to miss this. The worst part was I ended up not having to work Saturday....but I was on a hard standby so I couldnt be any further than about 15 miles from the base all weekend. Stupid world events :roll:

Looks like it was a great time, and I can't wait until Sept!

Looks like everyone had a blast, and having 10 more UDSs in the field can only lead to good things. I'll definitely be signing up for the plow disc class this summer!

Now...is anyone up for organizing a UDS-only contest for MooCow alumni and fellow brethren? :becky: If I knew jack crap about doing it, I'd lead the charge. Since I don't, I'll just commit to throwing my hat in the ring.

[snip]Now...is anyone up for organizing a UDS-only contest for MooCow alumni and fellow brethren? :becky: If I knew jack crap about doing it, I'd lead the charge. Since I don't, I'll just commit to throwing my hat in the ring.

Wow. Now that's a great idea!

I kind of look at contests like big jam sessions. I just like getting together with everyone and cooking and sharing and learning.

[snip]I would also like Todd, Steph, and Marc for providing everybody with rubs and sauces in there goodie bags! (Plowboys, Slabs and Funny Farm)We use there stuff for competitions and they were glad to help us out.
I wanted to point out that I missed mentioning Slabs rubs in my post above.

Yesterday morning I found a multitude of small sample packs of Slabs rub underneath my front passenger seat! It was an awesome bonus!

Also found about six $1 off coupons for SmartChicken too!

(My goodie bag ripped and I thought I had retrieved everything.)

Thanks, Steph!

I had a great time and would recommend this class. I and a few others thought we were just going to be shown how to make a drum and how to use it. We got the full monty, Shane and company went over every type of meat and how to prepare from picking up in store to prepping to final cut. It was great. Better than expected. Even the snow and rain didn't slow anyone down.

Wow. Now that's a great idea!

I kind of look at contests like big jam sessions. I just like getting together with everyone and cooking and sharing and learning.
We could just call it a mid west can bash. That would be alot of fun. I would host it if it was a one day event! Everybody pitch in money and winner takes all!!!

We could just call it a mid west can bash. That would be alot of fun. I would host it if it was a one day event! Everybody pitch in money and winner takes all!!!

And if it's a one-day event, maybe do some Brethren favorites like MOINK balls and fatties instead of brisket and butt?

And if it's a one-day event, maybe do some Brethren favorites like MOINK balls and fatties instead of brisket and butt?

I would prefer to just let anyone cook whatever they want, just have to do it in a drum.

Back