Contest Results red, White and Que NJ

Great Contest!! It was a blast.
Congrats to all who walked!!

Congrats to everyone that got a call, except for Smokin Hoggz since it's now mathematically impossible for ZBQ to catch them for NEBS TOY.

:)becky: Just kidding, congrats on another great year!)

NEBS really represented at this contest, special shout out to Que and a Half Men, Smokin Hoggz, and Stubborn Bull.

Very nice to have another contest in NJ!!! Congrats to Que and a Half Men on GC and Skokin' Hoggz on RGC. I guess the secret is to twerk to Gangnam Style the morning of turn-ins. :laugh:

This was the first competition I attended and I must say that all that I heard is true! The people are great!!! I had the opportunity to speak with a few teams and learn a lot about competition cooking. Special thanks to Smoking Irish BBQ for all of the advice you gave me (almost like you took me under your wing!)

Congrats to everyone who got called. And I could not agree with jlester710 more. Everyone was so nice, so welcoming it really was amazing. If my writing skills were better I would write something witty to show you all how much I appreciated everyone taking time out to chat and offer me food and drinks.

So from the bottom of my heart, Thank you Farkers!

Morning Dance

I think more teams will be joining in this weekend after last weekend's results! LOL!

Back