Loaded - First Time

C Rocke

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Trailer loaded for "fit" for first time. Spicewine, Santa Maria and sink all fit fine. Room left for tables, wood, charcoal, ez ups and jockey box. Few more straps and a little more tweaking and we'll be there.

Attachments

• loaded 1.JPG
    loaded 1.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 264
  • loaded 2.JPG
    loaded 2.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 262
  • loaded 3.JPG
    loaded 3.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 262
  • loaded 4.JPG
    loaded 4.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 261
Looks great to me.

Is that side ramp specificaly built for you?

Only problem I see is you'll never be able to say I brought everything but the kitchen sink! Nice work.

That is an impressive setup. Please tell me you leave the Spice on the trailer to cook.

Now that you've got the plans down, please build me one just like it. :mrgreen: Very nice.

Looking great Chris. Where you gonna be hocking your goods?

Looks great. If you don't mind me asking, what is the width of your 3 bay sink?

Looks great to me.

Is that side ramp specificaly built for you?

Trailer was built to accomodate loading a Rhino, and I really lucked into it by having the side gate drop for extra loading and work space. I'll level it on jack stands when parked.

That is an impressive setup. Please tell me you leave the Spice on the trailer to cook.

It was a booger to get up there and situated, and that's where it will stay!

Are you gonna tow it with the El Camino?

Kev, I wish I had the Elco back. This will get towed by the Dodge van.

Looking great Chris. Where you gonna be hocking your goods?

Pat, I'll let you know when and where I am ready to take your $$ (lol).

Looks great. If you don't mind me asking, what is the width of your 3 bay sink?

7.5 feet, and the frame it is mounted on is right at 6.5 ft x 2 feet wide.

That's impressive, Chris. Don't think I ever saw anything like that when I lived in Garden Grove 30 years ago. Curiosity, where are you? We were at Chapman and Knott. Baby boy played football at Pacifica.

Very, very cool!!! I sure don't remember seeing anything like this back when I lived in Orange County...

That's impressive, Chris. Don't think I ever saw anything like that when I lived in Garden Grove 30 years ago. Curiosity, where are you? We were at Chapman and Knott. Baby boy played football at Pacifica.

We used to live over at Euclid and Orangewood, now at Lampson and Valley View by Marina High. Our kids went to Los Al. Thanks!

Back