• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Abt twist

M

mfdfyrecaptain

To whom ever created the first ABT I thank you :) That said I love to try new things with old recipes and this one was a home run. The guys at the firestation call them ABT crack lol
fd7f7bac.jpg

I used my cheese ball recipe for the filling.
f78ccd1a.jpg

3 pepperoni to top it off
a71a17cf.jpg

then just wrap the half with thick bacon and season if you like.

They are smoking now and i will upload picks when they are done. If you do try this let me know what you think. I also made MOINK BLEU BALL :)
I made a plug cutter and filled the plug with Bleu cheese then wrapped the hole with thick bacon. Those all disappeared before i could take picks and it was after that that the guys suggested posting the pics

Wow nerver thought about peperoni's. Can't wait to see the end product. Save one for me!

Oh if anyone wants the cheese ball recipe just let me know. we all think it is what makes them so good.

Cheese ball:

2 cups sharp cheddar
1 pkg cream cheese
1/3 cup dry white wine
1/4 tbs of minced garlic
1 tsp of horseradish
1 tsp minced green onion

mix cheeses slowly add wines folding it in. Add the rest let set a few hours to over night. Heat it up if you need too and spoon it on. If you get it too runny just add more cheese.

To whom ever created the first ABT I thank you :) That said I love to try new things with old recipes and this one was a home run. The guys at the firestation call them ABT crack lol
fd7f7bac.jpg

I used my cheese ball recipe for the filling.
f78ccd1a.jpg

3 pepperoni to top it off
a71a17cf.jpg

then just wrap the half with thick bacon and season if you like.

They are smoking now and i will upload picks when they are done. If you do try this let me know what you think. I also made MOINK BLEU BALL :)
I made a plug cutter and filled the plug with Bleu cheese then wrapped the hole with thick bacon. Those all disappeared before i could take picks and it was after that that the guys suggested posting the pics

Glad the firefighters enjoyed them.
Firefighters know good food, some of the best cooks on the earth are firefighters.
Trust me on this one.

lol and the firefighters that eat the food we labor to prepare are some of the pickiest eaters on the face of the planet as well. everyone of them a food critic so it better be good.

Back