dish' for a wedding

sunrise

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
We are doing a wedding in Nov at a state park on the Ocean. We are cooking and serving Tri Tip & Chicken as meats. Green Salad, Baked Beans & Garlic Mashed. My question is in the dish's, it is a wedding, I dont want to use paper or some type of plastic, (might look too cheap), we found some heavy plastic at Costo, that look real nice, but the cost is up there, it would run about $100 for a 125. Should we go the extra mile and get the more expensive ones? I do have a little flexibility in the final pricing.

I would calculate this in witht the quote you give them. Is it to late for that? Run the choices by them and see what they think.

I agree with Mike & Bubba. Give the customer the options and let them choose. You might even see if you have a rental business nearby that has service settings for rent. It would mean some dishwashing on your part but you can calculate that cost into your bid also. When we have done weddings we try to "dress up" the place settings a bit. :grin:

rental on plates and ware is a good idea, HOWever, that cost you can buy plates & ware for the same cost and then the next weddinig YOU rent them...first wedding buys for you and then everyone after you rent them you can get 1 to 2 dollars per person..

Back