New BBQ Joint on LI???

jrick33

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Any of the Long Island boys know of a new BBQ joint opening in Sayville??

Nope.. but our own Willie B's is opening his in 2 weeks in Islip..

sayville has the blackbird grill, which is kinda wanna be stuff and a place called the smokehouse grill, or something like that on main street which i have not tried yet. brookhaven has red smoke which is worth a try and bobbique is soon to open in patchogue in the old goodfellas. this place looks like it is going to rock. two bars, live blues, a huge selection of microbrews and a smoker that could cook a brontosaurus. nice folks too.

i am really waiting for Willie B's too! i will try to be there on the first day in the first hours!

phil

isnt Smokin Al's opening in Sayville.. cant remember the name of the joint

i heard he bought the old Georges but that is where the Smokehouse is going to be.

I think it is what willie is talking about, I heard about it going in the old Georges. So this will just be the smokehouse that supplies another location? not a restaurant itself?

i stoped by a few weeks ago and it looks like it going to be a sit down place I tried to get in but they wouldnt let me

Thanks for the info,and I will definately get down to your place when it opens....
Hope to see you at the bash.....

i am going to try try stop by phils at some point during the weekend
i have a party for 150 on saturday over in salt aire on Fire island

Smoke House Grill is the old Georges. I do not believe there is any conection to Smokin Als. Food is so so there is better out here. Seems to be fairly busy. Meat vendor claims his orders are increasing weekly.

rookiedad said:
sayville has the blackbird grill, which is kinda wanna be stuff and a place called the smokehouse grill, or something like that on main street which i have not tried yet. brookhaven has red smoke which is worth a try and bobbique is soon to open in patchogue in the old goodfellas. this place looks like it is going to rock. two bars, live blues, a huge selection of microbrews and a smoker that could cook a brontosaurus. nice folks too.

i am really waiting for Willie B's too! i will try to be there on the first day in the first hours!

phil

Where would Good fellas be at Rookie?

MilitantSquatter said:
I think Goodfellas in Patchogue was right across the Street from the Brickhouse Brewery on Main St.

that's exactly where it is. i drove past there today and they had the cooker going and the whole block smelled great, but it's not open yet.

phil

Back