• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Squealin in the Square - Laurens SC - Oct 5-6

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
We should be getting there in the morning on Friday. Hope to see some of you all there.

I'll be judging. Staying away from the Royal this year.

Hub

I would love to cook this contest one day. This is my mom's home town! Spent almost every summer there as a kid! Just out curiosity where is the contest held?

Jon

I would love to cook this contest one day. This is my mom's home town! Spent almost every summer there as a kid! Just out curiosity where is the contest held?

Jon

Not sure which one you are asking about, but The Royal is in Kansas City. Squealin on the Square is in downtown Laurens.

Squealin on the square. My mom grew up in Laurens SC, even graduated HS from there. Is it on the town square?

The don't call it Squealin' on the Square for nothing :icon_blush:. But yeah it was right around the courthouse building last year. Was pretty fun. I like the downtown venues.

I will be getting in Friday morning......it is a well ran contest that the community sure supports...

Y'all have a great time we will be right down the road in edgefield cooking a whole hog contest. Hope to catch up with you in duluth.

Back