Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin on the Summit, Lee's Summit, MO June 3 & 4

Stacks

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hey all,
I haven't seen this one posted. Wondering how many of the Brethren were planning to be there? Sauced Hog BBQ will be in spot #2. Please come by and visit.

Mike

wife and I are judging. Will be our 30th contest. We will try and stop by after judging to say hi. keith

I'll be there judging and sticking around for awards. I'm expecting this to be a really good event. Got good reps running the thing and the location should work out pretty well. Being that this is a home town contest for me, I'm gonna do my best to compete in it next year.

Funny Farm BBQ will be in spot RV10 in the bank parking lot. We'll probably be low key at this one due to the alcohol policy and the fact that we're doing a huge bash two weeks earlier at the GAB.

"EXE-QUE-TIONER'S" will be there. Looking forward to this first year contest! I believe we are in RV space #5 across from turn-ins. Should be a great time!

Donkey Punch will be there, not sure what spot we're in, but i heard were on the corner. Should be a fun event with the Downtown Days going on and we should have a good crowd. Looks like a pretty good field or teams so far.

We are going to be there in RV11. Stop by and say hi! Big Yellow trailer

I'll be there visiting, judging & watching the awards, see ya Friday!

Donkey Punch will be there, not sure what spot we're in, but i heard were on the corner. Should be a fun event with the Downtown Days going on and we should have a good crowd. Looks like a pretty good field or teams so far.

Donkey Punch BBQ is in spot 23 on the corner. Stop by and say hi.

We just sent our stuff in so hopefully we'll hear from someone soon whether or not we're actually in!! Looking forward to getting out to the midwest and meeting some of you!

We'll be at the Big Blue BBQ in Marysville! That is one of those I just can't miss... even if LS is closer!

Back