IN PROGRESS***SPECIAL***: Discussion Thread -> "Farking Double Cheeseburger" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

what if I make the burger out of cheese?
I see nothing wrong with that. Makes more sense than veggie burgers.

I know I have personally entered a burger made out of cheese in a Throwdown as a "Cheeseburger" before, so I assure you I would not be so hypocritical as to disallow it!:becky:

Unless of course it wasn't a double.

Confused.gif

Oh now I get it.

It's called the Farking Double Cheeseburger Throwdown, not the Farking More Than Double Cheeseburger Throwdown or the Farking Powers of two Double Cheeseburger Throwdown.

So I guess you mean my entry should have two cheeseburgers?
being-confused-smiley-emoticon.gif

You can enter two if you like, so long as they're "Farking Double Cheeseburgers".:thumb:

So the burger doesn't have to be beef? Ground Lamb, turkey, chicken, goat, horse, pig would be acceptable? Granted that its 2 ground patties with cheese?

Indeed!:thumb:

In fact, I encourage that as many different animals get ground up into burger as possible!:becky: of corse, this is not a requirement. Plain old beef burgers are just fine, so long as they are "Farking Double Cheeseburgers".

So the burger doesn't have to be beef? Ground Lamb, turkey, chicken, goat, horse, pig would be acceptable? Granted that its 2 ground patties with cheese?

Thanks for the idea. :becky:

Okay I think I got it. We have a month to make a farking boatload of Farking Double Chesseburger.....right.:thumb: And the special Biggie rules are that they must be delinquent Farking Double Cheese Burgers...........So two burgers of whatever meat we choose like Llama or Ostrich or Gator perhaps as long as it's double with a chit load of cheese....Got it...:twitch: Now one can enter this here armada of Farking Double Cheesebugers as many time as you'd like..............I bet they gotta be different.:tsk: In any event can we take the same Farking Double Chimp farking Frog Double Cheeseburger which is dripping with cheese and other gooey stuff and put it on different plates for more entries.......:becky: Or must we make a different boat load every time we enter........What the fark is this all about anyway..........:twitch: Fark it I'm making a double kangaroo burger topped with secret peppers and goat cheese....why not throw in the goat............there Farking Double......:thumb:

Okay I think I got it. We have a month to make a farking boatload of Farking Double Chesseburger.....right.:thumb: And the special Biggie rules are that they must be delinquent Farking Double Cheese Burgers...........So two burgers of whatever meat we choose like Llama or Ostrich or Gator perhaps as long as it's double with a chit load of cheese....Got it...:twitch: Now one can enter this here armada of Farking Double Cheesebugers as many time as you'd like..............I bet they gotta be different.:tsk: In any event can we take the same Farking Double Chimp farking Frog Double Cheeseburger which is dripping with cheese and other gooey stuff and put it on different plates for more entries.......:becky: Or must we make a different boat load every time we enter........What the fark is this all about anyway..........:twitch: Fark it I'm making a double kangaroo burger topped with secret peppers and goat cheese....why not throw in the goat............there Farking Double......:thumb:
Pretty much nailed it except for one thing. You can not enter the same "Farking Double Cheeseburger" more than once. Each one can only be entered one time. You can make another burger the same way and enter it again, although I'm not sure if that will help vote-wise, so I'm not sure why you would do that.

Oh, and each burger must be a "Farking Double Cheeseburger".

Pretty much nailed it except for one thing. You can not enter the same "Farking Double Cheeseburger" more than once. Each one can only be entered one time. You can make another burger the same way and enter it again, although I'm not sure if that will help vote-wise, so I'm not sure why you would do that.

Oh, and each burger must be a "Farking Double Cheeseburger".

I SAID FARKING DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER............didn't I....I said that........I'm sure I said that.........so the plates gotta be different too.........:noidea:

Back