• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Behold! The Pecan Pie Fatty! (aka Pecan Pig)

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Here it is in all it's glory! You can see the preparation of this fatty in this thread:
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93765

PecanFatty7.jpg

PecanFatty8.jpg

PecanFatty9.jpg

PecanFatty10.jpg

I know, you're wondering, "but how did it taste"??? It tasted WONDERFUL! After the first slice, I decided to try it with some sauce. I used BigButzBBQ Original. I like it better with the sauce.:thumb:

PecanFatty11.jpg

My name is Chris Baker, and I approve this fatty.

Interesting Chris.
Would you repeat this again or just make a regular Pecan pie.

Interesting Chris.
Would you repeat this again or just make a regular Pecan pie.
I could definitely see making it again. I can't imagine it becoming a regular thing, but I have a feeling this might just become some sort of craving I get once in a while.:becky:

I had a flavor in mind that I thought this would hit, and the result was in the ballpark, but was actually little bit of a surprise. It's sweet, like you would imagine, and I think adding sauce brings it back towards BBQ. I would not hesitate to use sauce next time, but many sauces would clash with it. The BigButzBBQ sauce worked great with it, and when I was imagining in my head while it was cooking what it would taste like, I thought the sauce would match up well too. RSS sauce might work too for this.

WOW!!! Pure genius!!!
Now you've got me thinking in a whole new direction...Fig Newton Fatty...Cherry Pot Tart Fatty...Cranberry Mold Fatty...
The possibilities are endless!

That looks very tasty. Did the wifey try some?
Nope, in fact, she reminded me a little while ago how disgusted she was by it all.:roll: My 15 year old son tried it though. He liked it, except for the nuts. He said he would rather have one with no nuts.:doh:

You are a sick farker! A wonderful, beautiful, genius sick farker!:becky:

Well aside from seeing a new combination I've never seen before, I see yet again why I belong here, I'm in the company of fellow luna... er... geniuses! BRILLIANT! :hail:

P.S. It scares me to think someone else adopted my, "now I wonder how it would taste with some BBQ sauce on it" wave of thought. :shock: :shock:

Back