***Vote - BBQ Brethren Special "Farking Double Cheeseburger!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren Special "Farking Double Cheeseburger!" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Outrageous Double Cheesebergers here This was a very difficult TD to only pick one when all looked excellent :thumb: In the end went with Moose and those onions Almost made the cheeseburger look like it had a beard :mrgreen:

And the quest for peeps elusive Zero goes on. Who would’ve thunk that you’d get you first win before your first Zero. :roll:

And the quest for peeps elusive Zero goes on. Who would’ve thunk that you’d get you first win before your first Zero. :roll:

Zero's are a tough business. I made a chicken burger and still got a vote. :crazy:

Had to go with Moose on this one. It's the perfect execution of a classic.

WOW!! What a tough vote all great entries for sure. In the end I had to give it up to chicagokp 2, I love the flavor combination of cilantro and pineapple on a burger but the pastor and cotija topped it off for me.

I look foreward to the burger and hot dog throwdown every year.
Just something about them that is so American, so classic.

After looking at all these burgers, (AGAIN) Im going to have to make burgers today.
I ground up 13 lbs of beef chuck and brisket this week.

So Many great burgers! I wish I could pick more then one. Went with Ronnel.
Not sure why Ron's burger did not get more votes then it has so far. Great burger!

Wonder if Moose ever gets tired of picking TDs :wink:

Back