• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

**Getting Kicked off the Deck!!!**

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
My cookers that is!

IMG_0596.jpg

My wife wants her deck back and she's tired of looking at my "stuff", so when I showed her pics of Zilla's Gator shed, she said go for it!

IMG_0597.jpg

I've been calling it the "Bone Shack" from the Grindhouse "Planet Terror" flick!
I've still got a lot of work to do, like caulk, paint, pavers, power etc., but its nice to have all my chit in one place instead of all spread out around the yard and garage. My Weber/RK Drum Coffee Roaster and green beans will share the space too.

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

My youngest brother did the carpentry and he reminded me of my dad barkin' orders to us kids (his helpers) when he was working around the house! Here are some build shots.
http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t310/swamprb/BoneShack/

Nice. Is the overhang long enough to cover the cookers during the 6 months of the year that it rains on you?

Too cool, you better start planning the addition now though cuz you're gonna need it since you can "sneak" stuff in now!

^^^^:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:^^^^

I have 4 times that in the trunk of my Impala, not including my balcony, and I live in some apartments.:lol:

All joking aside. Looks great what you have made yourself. Im "J" as in Jealous.

very cool, you will be glad you cut the door in the side!! My guess is that is where your pavers and cookers will be.

Looks Great!

I've been thinking of adding on to my garage to accomplish the same thing... Only problem is I don't want to have to shovel the back yard to get to the cookers during the winter...

all you need is a fridge and a cot and you're set to go Baby!!! you can get just as done as the meat, and if you get in trouble, just sleep out there!! LOL!

Back