German BBQ Forum Party - warning, dont open when hungry

I was planning on heading over on the 12th, but may come over earlier. My dates are flexible. Where is the show? I'll be in Guenzburg, 30-40 minutes from Augsburg.

BTW, I just checked out your site and am now a member of mybbq.net. Thanks for making me/us aware of it!

The place is called "Rain am Lech" , its only 40 miles northeast of Günzburg near "Donauwörth"

They have the garden show going all summer ( http://www.natur-in-rain.de/ ) and well do some promo cooking for our sponsor there.

Sounds like a nice trip with the family, doesnt it ? :wink:

Welcome to our board, feel free to post in english.

Cheers,

DM

Yup. I know exactly where it is, less than an hour from Guenzburg. We often did/do bike rides along the Danube up through Dillingen and Donauworth. In fact, my Mother in law and my wife have done almost every section along the river all the way to Vienna. Usually can't afford the time, or I would have joined them more often.

Anyway, I will see if I can make it a bit earlier this year, and we will hook up. Thx!

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]UNBELIEVABLE! I have never been to a party like that. Maybe someday if I am lucky. Thanks for sharing.

A-freakin-mazing! Dude, I gotta' visit Germany. We should organize a Brethren Bash at Don Marcos!

Thanks Don Marco for sharing!

Back