Bricks and Sticks BBQ contest, Winterhaven, Florida - Aug. 29-30, 2008

S

smoke showin'

My Fire Dept is hosting a Q contest for burnout victims . Anybody interested ? Info can be obtained on our web site .http://whfd.mywinterhaven.com/BBQcompetition.html It will be held AUg.29-30 at Cypress Gardens Park in Winterhaven ,Fl
Entry fee includes four free passes .

Last edited by a moderator:
The FBA is holding it's annual membership meeting and Fun Cook on those same days!!!!!!
That could have a big impact on your event.

true but they are not paying 1000$ first prize 750 $ for reserve

only 25 entries filling up fast pays down to fifth place

I'd love to cook this one, it's all of 400 yards from my house. But like TexEx said, that is a big FBA weekend that I will support. I hope you guys are able to raise a bunch of $$ for for burnout victims and have a successful contest.

thanks rub maybe you can stop by late you know we will be there cleaning up

I might have been interested, but we are not qualified to compete there. :oops:

I do wish you the best of luck.
Sounds like fun.

TIM

since last I have a few more teams it is filling up fast!!!

I sent you a pm about the contest just let me know. Be glad to help out.

Foy

My Fire Dept is hosting a Q contest for burnout victims . Anybody interested ? Info can be obtained on our web site .http://whfd.mywinterhaven.com/BBQcompetition.html It will be held AUg.29-30 at Cypress Gardens Park in Winterhaven ,Fl
Entry fee includes four free passes .

Wishing you guys lots of success.
I hope we can get these dates worked out better for next year.
I would love to cook this being only 35 miles away
The venue sounds awsome.

hey cracker we may have another event in place of citrus fest

mmmmmmmmmm, sounds like fun!

hey smoke, do they allow motor homes? it says no hook ups??? also they dont allow any electric, this means no guru's right? is there still room?

we have 30 amp service no water dump but there is an RV park 1/8 mi down the road . We have elec and water for comfort and sanitation but not guru's. Yes we still have room .

Back