Pigs and Peaches roll call-Kennesaw Georgia, August 10-11

S

shadetreebbq

How many from here are cooking this event in Kennesaw Georgia, August 10-11 next weekend.We will be there come buy and say hello.Thanks Danny

I'll be there, and can't wait! Due to the job situation, this is the only contest we will be able to do this year. Look for the Nauti-Que crowd, and stop by for a drink.

Best of luck to all that competes in tis contest! Bring home a Brethren win!

Go gettem Danny and good luck.
Wish I could be there.

Oh yeah... Jambalaya and boiled peanuts on Friday evening for those who stop by! Look forward to meeting you Danny.

Getting things ready to head out in the morning see you there.The Jambalaya sounds great.

Overall top 10
1-Jacks Old South (Grand)
2-Zeigler's Pit Crew(Reserve)
3-Jerry King Midland TX
4-Team Bobby Q
5-Holy Smokes BBQ Ministry
6-Shade Tree BBQ
7-Bub-Ba-Q
8-Big Green Eggs & Ham
9-Smokin J's BBQ
10-Johnny Mitchell

We had a great time over cooked the chicken a little placed 3rd in pork 6th in brisket and 12th in ribs It was nice meeting Noah from Nauti-que BBQ team and Thanks for the Jambalya

Good showing Danny, Bubba, and all other Brethren!

Sounds as if a good time was had, and congrats to those who competed.

It was a great time as always, and Danny in a new friend! I'll post more, but now I have to work on my brisket... :(

Noah hang in there!
Glad to see you out on the trail.

congrats Myron and Bubba

Last edited:
Noah hang in there!
Glad to see you out on the trail.

congrats Myron and Bubba
Thanks Jimmy, and we are pretty proud of ourselves considering the level of competion we faced. Also, it was great seeing Danny walk, and meeting some of these true professionals. the only downside was our brisket, which we thought was great, but the judges really disliked. This is in contrast to our chicken, which we were ashamed to turn in, but placed 8th... Anyway, we had a great time.

Back