• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Built this today...

yobtaf

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Had a good friend come by today and we put this together. Been planning this for a couple years just never wanted to spend money in this bad economy. But hey what better way to stimulate the economy but to spend!! Had friend who is a concrete pumper, pump and finish for me a couple weeks ago, then my friend Jeff came by to build it. Came out better than I thought it would. Only bad part, we found out fast that we aren't young anymore :oops:

anyways on to the pics :clap:

Its about 26 feet long and just waiting for the UDS's twins, kettle, and the NBBD Im picking up tomorrow. :mrgreen:

I can never get used to you guys out west that don't have grass in your yards! Anyway, the porch looks real nice. Be sure to post a picture of your cooker family when they are all set up.

I can never get used to you guys out west that don't have grass in your yards! Anyway, the porch looks real nice. Be sure to post a picture of your cooker family when they are all set up.

I will. I live in the desert, I have some grass in the back for the kiddos but grass is a chore to keep up here.

Awesome dude ! Being out in the great Desert Southwest, I too have rock landscape. You get used to it. No grass in the front but I do have about 3K sq ft of grass in the back. It's monsoon season and we've gotten a TON of rain this past week so it's looking awesome.

Anyway, I have a covered pation out back that we put on last year. I'm dying to put on something like you have here. Would really make it look top notch. Great job !

Looks very nice, and definitely need to repost pictures after you move all your cookers.

Nice work - looking forward to seeing it loaded with cookers!

quck hijack - don't know if you're aware yet, but there's a SoCal Bash on 9/21 - it'd be great to see you there.

Great job neighbor!
Are you going to put anything on top to block out the sun?

Im hoping not, Ill see how it goes I wanted the open look but for shade it really does nothing.

Looks great! How about misters on those rafters to reduce that desert heat.

Good Idea! Ill look into that

Nice addition, I like the front lawn too.

Front lawn is 4 inches thick and all for FREE!!!!

Looks very nice, and definitely need to repost pictures after you move all your cookers.

I will post more pics in a week or so..

Nice work - looking forward to seeing it loaded with cookers!

quck hijack - don't know if you're aware yet, but there's a SoCal Bash on 9/21 - it'd be great to see you there.

I think I read that somewhere Ill look into that and see if I can make it. Thanks!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back