BBQ Weds. Why not!

drjiveturkey

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Why save BBQ'ing for weekends and holiday. I'm usually off every Wednesday, so at my house we have BBQ Wednesday. Throw some meat on the grill, go for a bike ride, then head home to chow down. Its what we do! And yes someone is always home to make sure the house doesn't catch on fire :grin:

IMG_4140[1].jpg

Looks good. Next time you should eat all that then go for the bike ride.

Funny you say that. I'm thinking of doing a local 1/2 marathon called the DC half and half. You run half of the race, 6.5 miles, stop at Ben's Chili Bowl and eat a half smoked chili dog and chips, then complete the race.

Man, that is some good looking Wed. eats! What about Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon & Tues?

Great looking ribs! I don't care what day of the week it is, I fire the charcoal whenever the mood strikes me. My stomach leadith me, not the calendar

Man, that is some good looking Wed. eats! What about Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon & Tues?

I BBQ other days too, but Weds I set aside to make BBQ and then have family comes over in the evening after work and sit down together to enjoy. Nice mid week break from work for everyone!

Those ribs look good and yes any day you can BBQ or grill is a good day:biggrin1:

Back